This is our last article updating you on arrangements and ticket sales for the derby. There is just one full day to go...and we sold another 450 tickets today.
Ticket sales close at 4pm tomorrow (Friday) in the Club shop or online here (print at home).
Sales have gone well and attendance should be above last season's bumper derby crowd. This game will make a great opener to our visit to Wembley in 3 weeks time.
This is your last chance to be part of the crowd and ROAR the boys to victory - please don't miss out. The atmosphere of this special game should be great!
A few reminders:
- It's a 1pm kick-off
- GUS season ticket holders have been relocated to Block 3 of the UCML (Yale stand) - entry is via turnstiles 3 & 4.
- Access to the Yale stand and Club shop is via Crispin Lane only.
- Much of the Glyndwr Uni car park will be given over to police vehicles and Chester coaches. There will be 200 spaces available in the university car park for Wrexham fans with access from Crispin Lane.
- It is allocated seating in the MRS and Yale stands - please respect the stewards and your fellow fans by sitting in the seat on your ticket.
- You can still sign the #ReclaimTheGame pledge at www.reclaimthegame.net
If you have any further questions, please contact us via the Club shop, Twitter @WSTtweets or @Wrexham_AFC, or via official WST threads on major fans forums at www.SpiritOf78.co.uk or www.redpassion.co.uk
Enjoy the game, and let's make a wall of noise to back the boys! I'r gad Wrecsam!