We are expecting a huge turnout at the Glyndwr University Racecourse Ground this Saturday 29th August for the bank holiday clash V FC Halifax [kick off 3pm]. The scintillating football being served up by the team is driving excitement and interest across the whole of North and Mid Wales as well as over the border into the Marches.
The expected crowd will present us with a great challenge to have, namely getting everyone into the ground safely, where supporters can sit together in a seat of their choice.
In response to this entry into the Mold Road Stand [MRS] for Saturday’s clash will be ticket only and allocated seating will apply. There won’t be any changes to arrangements for the GUS and Yale Stands which remain pay on the gate.
How do I get my ticket? We are determined to make sure everyone gets a great match day experience but that by doing this we don’t impact attendance in any way. So as well as being able to purchase your ticket online in advance or from the club shop we will be taking the following measures for the MRS stand on the day of the game:
- You can still purchase an MRS ticket on Saturday from the main ticket office in the Yale Stand
- In addition, we will be opening an outlet under the overlap at the rear of the MRS stand [by the names on the bricks] from where you will be able to purchase your ticket on the day to present at the turnstile for quick entry into the stadium
- Payment will be cash only from this outlet as the use of cards may slow sales
- If you want to sit next to a friend or family member then you must be served by the same person and purchase the tickets at the same time. The reason for this is we plan to have more than one person selling and they will therefore not have consecutive tickets
Key things to remember:
- The game is NOT all ticket, pay on the gate remains in place in the GUS & Yale Stands
- You can get your allocated seat ticket to gain entry into the MRS stand up until kick off at the ground on the day of the game, subject to us not selling out!
- You must sit in the seat printed on your ticket
- Cash only will be accepted from the MRS Ticket Outlet. Please use town centre machines or nearby retail parks. Card payment will be available in the main ticket office
- You must be served by the same person if you want to sit together
- Buy in advance and online - save time and money
- If buying on the day, buy early. Ticket office is open from 10 and print at home is available to 1pm
- If using the Ticket Outlet make sure you are served by the same person at the same time to be allocated a ticket together
Remember the most convenient and cost effective way is to purchase your ticket is in advance online by Friday and print at home to receive a match day price discount, or why not purchase the 4 game SuperSaverTicket! Advanced tickets can be purchased online by visiting the ticket section of our club website or HERE
We expect the atmosphere to be electric on Saturday, come and join us for the biggest event to take place this bank holiday in North Wales.