The Junior and Youth Dragons' Christmas Party is now just a few days away and will be taking place on Sunday, 17th December at the Centenary Club from 11:30am - 2pm. Please do take a minute to read the important information below.
1) This event is ticket-only and ALL tickets have already been taken. You must have your child's ticket with you to gain entry and they will be checked upon arrival. Please remember that there is a limit of 2 attending adults per child.
2) Parking for this event is available at Glyndwr University. Please do not try to park on the club car park as these limited spaces will be already taken by Junior Dragon volunteers, Centenary club staff and first team squad members.
3) The club shop will be open from 11am - midday on the day of this event. A perfect opportunity to purchase those last minute stocking fillers!
4) Your child will receive a free food box during this event. Upon entering you will be given a raffle ticket and this can be exchanged for a food box at the food kiosk from 11:45am. The Centenary Club bar will be open for the duration of the event and additional drinks can be purchased there if needed. Bacon and sausage baps will also be available to purchase for any adults that are peckish!
5) A raffle will be run during the event and we have a range of exciting prizes that have been donated, many by the Former Players Association. Please do support our raffle as all profits raised will go towards funding future events.
6) Photos and videos will be taken during the event and shared on our social media platforms.
We hope you and your child enjoy this event and that it gets you well and truly into the festive spirit!